Co-hosted by MPW Strategies and AFP Colorado.
In this session, Matt Wasserman and Kaye Taavialma interview Patrick Gaines, CDO, Metro Denver Boys and Girls Clubs, about the dynamics at play affecting fundraising and ways to deal with the current environment.
Key takeaways from the session include:
- Building a fundraising crisis operation plan for 30/60/and 90 days
- Shifting your fundraising approach from events to personal interaction
- Not only should you be fundraising at this time for specific projects related to fallout from COIVID-19, but it's also imperative to be giving donors the opportunity to be part of the solution
- Check-in with your stakeholders to see how they are doing and if there's a way you can help them
- Tell stories of your organization's continuing work at this time through online and social channels
Download the webinar audio file HERE
Download the slides HERE
For more tips and guides, visit our: RESOURCES